The Program on Global Security Policy
The CIRSD Program on Global Security Policy aims to heighten understanding of how global security is defined and addressed in the contemporary world, whilst taking into account various historical perspectives and the myriad contributions of globalization to security issues.
The Program will heighten evolutionary developments and help increase awareness of the imperative to articulate analytical thinking on this subject through readings, discussions, policy papers, blogs, etc.
Through its activities, the Program on Global Security Policy focuses on:
- GLOBAL SECURITY THREATS AND SECURITY NEEDS;
- TRANSNATIONAL CRIME;
- TERRORISM AND GLOBALIZATION;
- ECONOMIC SECURITY;
- ENERGY SECURITY;
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND ECOLOGICAL SECURITY;
- FOOD INSECURITIES AND WATER CONFLICTS;
- GLOBAL HEALTH SECURITY;
- POPULATION GROWTH, MIGRATION;
- NATURAL AND MAN-MADE DISASTERS;
- COSTS AND BENEFITS OF GLOBAL SECURITY.
THE PROGRAM OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
THE PROGRAM FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT