Conference on "Exploring Private Sector Contributions to Sustainable Development Among EU & aspiring EU Member Nations of South Eastern Europe"
Please join the Kozmetsky Center, St. Edward's University for their conference "Exploring Private Sector Contributions to Sustainable Development Among EU & aspiring EU Member Nations of South Eastern Europe" Sept 28-29 via ZOOM Webinar co-sponsored with the Center for Europe & Center for Russian, East European & Eurasian Studies at Univ of Texas, Austin in partnership with the Atlantic Council Montenegro & World Affairs Council Austin.
Featured speakers include:
- Vuk Jeremić, President, Center for International Relations & Sustainable Development;
- Milica Pejanovic Djurisic, Ambassador of Montenegro to the United Nations;
- Erion Veliaj, Mayor of Tirana; Mirjana Matesic, Director Croatian Business Council for Sustainable Development;
- Phoebe Koundouri, Co-Chair United Nations Sustainable Development Network & Professor, Athens Univ of Economics & Business;
- Vesko Garcevic, Pardee School of Global Studies, Boston Univ;
- Bhaskar Chakravorti, Dean of Global Business & Chair Council of Emerging Market Enterprises, The Fletcher School, Tufts Univ;
- Lourdes Casanova, Director, Emerging Markets Institute, Cornell Univ;
- David Altounian, Assoc Dean, Bill Munday School of Business, SEU;
- Michael Treyger & Lucia Athens, Texas & Austin government & others
the ZOOM registration link for the conference is available at: bit.ly/KC-EU
Back to CIRSD news